Persons wishing to enter Somalia for a temporary visit, require the following entry Visa:
- Business or to take part in a conference
- 2 Photos.
- Completed Visa Application form
- Passport (Valid for 6 Months)
- Non-Refundable Fee: Made payable to the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Somalia
- Invitation letter from Company in Somalia
- Letter from a Company or the government
- Non-Personal Visa Application Notarization Letter Required.
You may need an entry visa to stay in Somalia for a maximum period of 90 days.
Different rules apply if you wish to stay longer than 90 days in Somalia and in this case you may require an authorization for a temporary stay.
The application should be submitted to the Embassy of Somalia in Ankara.
Decisions whether to grant entry visa or not generally may take up to a month.
In some cases, applications are forwarded to the Somali Immigration and Naturalization Department for a decision
Entry Visa requirements
Completed Visa application Form – Incomplete forms may cause delays in issuance of applicant’s visa.
People intending to travel to Somalia may inquire with the Directorate of Immigration & Naturalization whether they need to obtain a visa prior to arrival. The processing time of Somali visas is can take several working days so be sure to file an application in good time.
The type of visa that you require for entry into Somalia depends on several different factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and duration
It is a requirement for travelers to have at least six months validity remaining on their passports.